Emergency And Health Training Center now offers BLS Healthcare Provider Renewal ($70) and Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, and AED ($85) from the American Heart Association Online Courses. Online Courses are comprised of three parts: Part 1-Online Training (approx. 90 minutes), Part 2-skills practice, and Part 3-skills check (45 minutes). Part 2 and 3 are to be done in our Center with an AHA BLS instructor. .
Online courses are an efficient, high-quality alternative to classroom-based training and allow us to meet our students' diverse learning needs and address the demands of your busy schedules. Course "Key Code" for Online Training will be assigned after Online Registration is completed. Use "Key Code" for Online Training at: http://eahtc.myonlineaha.org
As a student, you'll enjoy:
- Learning and practicing at your own pace
- Flexibility to complete online training at home or work
- Extra help through challenge questions, skills practice, and skills testing
- Ability to review refresher information for up to 12 months
* Upon completion of Part 1 Online Training along with online certification, student will spend as little as 1 hour (depending on performing) for Part 2 (skills practice) and Part 3 (skills check) with one of our AHA BLS instructor in one of our training location.
By using online courses we will effectively achieve training goals and be confident that our employees are armed with quality training that meets industry standards and saves lives.
**The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS,PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association and fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association. Thank you