Who should take this course?
Emergency oxygen administration can be given in most breathing and cardiac emergencies. This course, designed and offered by EMS Safety Services, may be taught separately or as part of a comprehensive CPR, AED or First Aid training course.
- Emergency oxygen defined
- Types and uses of oxygen equipment
- Oxygen delivery devices and how to use them
- General guidelines for use of emergency oxygen
- Risks associated oxygen delivery
- Oxygen safety and storage
Certification: EMS Safety . You will receive your eCard on the day of the class.
|Address:||2660 John Montgomery Dr suite 6. San Jose, CA 95148|