AHA BLS Online Class and and Skills Check
American Heart Association PALS Certification
PALS is geared towards healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children and for personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units with busy schedules. When students choose take half Online (HeartCode PALS) and Half Onsite for hands-on practice and skills check off (with instructor).
Online HeartCode PALS Length: 2-4 hours (at your home).
Skills Testing is About 2 hours (with our Instructor). Student MUST bring HeartCode PALS Online Certificate for Completion to Skills Check.
Certification: American Heart Association PALS. You will receive your PALS eCard on the day of the class.
How does this Course Work?
Benefits of PALS Online Training
- Online modules can be completed around your busy schedule.
- Skills check with our instructor is quick and easy.
- You will receive your American Heart Association PALS certification on the day of the the Skills Check.
- For first time students, we recommended to Classroom Training.
- For technical Support, contact American Heart Association AHA @(888) 242-8883 or email@example.com.
Tes Arriola –
Awesome lectures and hands on experience. Quan Tan is a fabulous instructor; he made us feel comfortable and own the situation. He injected jokes related to the activities that makes us entertained as well, as such, no sleepy or boring moments. Overall, we learn a lot.