American Heart Association BLS CPR Renewal in the Bay Area American Heart Association BLS CPR Certification Is it time for
Emergency & Health Training Center
CPR classes in Milpitas
American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS, First Aid, Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid, CPR classes in Milpitas
Why should you enroll CPR Classes in Milpitas with us?
- We train Low stress!
- Fun and hands on training!
- Have more confident to save a life!
- We offer both In-person and Online classes follow with Skills check!
CPR Class Registration – View Upcoming Training Dates and Times in Milpitas
Convenient CPR classes at Your Site in Milpitas!
At Emergency and Health Training Center, we understand that busy schedules and transportation constraints can make it difficult to attend CPR classes following our schedules at our San Jose, Milpitas, Hayward office. That’s why we offer the convenience of bringing CPR training directly to your site in Milpitas and nearby areas!
Scheduling a CPR class with us is convenient and straightforward. Please contact our team via phone at 408-843-7375 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your training needs, group size, and preferred dates. We will work with you to find a suitable day and time that accommodates your schedule. Our instructors will arrive at site with all the necessary training materials, equipment, and resources to facilitate an engaging and informative session. There is no extra charge for training at your location.
The minimum class sizes you can accommodate for on-site CPR classes in Milpitas
For on-site CPR classes in Milpitas, we have a minimum requirement of 8 students per class. This minimum number ensures a conducive learning environment and allows for effective group interaction, effective communication, knowledge sharing, and practice.
Is it possible to complete a portion of my CPR class online and come to my Milpitas location for in-person practice and skill check?
Students have the flexibility of completing a portion of their CPR class online (Part 1 only), whether it’s BLS, ACLS, CPR, First Aid online (AHA). Following part 1 online, to obtain your certification, students will still need to participate in an onsite “skills session” with one of our AHA instructors. Please contact us once you have completed the online course to schedule for the hands-on practice using CPR manikins (don’t forget to bring your Heartcode part 1 certificate on the day of skills session.)
CPR Classes in Milpitas – Emergency and Health Training Center
Our training equipment are meeting the latest training standard requirement, such as CPR manakins, to ensure that our students have the support that they need for realistic training so that they can easily transitioning to the real live situation.
TOP RATED PRODUCTS
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- Classroom Training
- Same Day Certification (2 Years AHA BLS Certification)
- Length of Class: Approximately 3.5 hours.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - Renewal
- Classroom onsite training for healthcare providers who have previously completed the ACLS course and are seeking to renew their certification and unexpired American Heart Association ACLS certification card.
- Length of class is about 6 hours.
- PRECOURSE STUDYING: Per the American Heart Association, please go to https://elearning.heart.org/course/424 to view study material (Launch the course to access the videos and Self-assessment test). You must email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us or print out and bring your Self-Assessment test score with you to class.
- Same Day AHA Certification (2 Years AHA ACLS Certification).
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Classroom training
- American Heart Association PALS Certification (2 years)
- Class Length is About 8 hours for Renewal or 12 hours for Initial.
CPR Classes in Hayward – American Heart Association CPR BLS, ACLS, PALS, First Aid, Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid, CPR classes in
CPR classes in Milpitas American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS, First Aid, Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid, CPR classes in Milpitas Why
CPR Classes in Mountain View – American Heart Association CPR BLS, ACLS, PALS, First Aid, CPR Classes in Mountain View