American Heart Association BLS CPR Renewal in the Bay Area American Heart Association BLS CPR Certification Is it time for
Emergency & Health Training Center
American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS, Pediatric First Aid/AED/CPR classes in Santa Clara
Why should you enroll CPR Classes in Santa Clara with us?
- We train Low stress!
- Fun and hands on training!
- Groups discount!
- We also offer Vietnamese and Spanish for CPR and First Aid classes.
- Upon completion of the class, students will receive their certificates on the day of class.
CPR classes in Santa Clara – Convenient CPR Classes at Your Site in Santa Clara with no extra fee!
At Emergency and Health Training Center, we understand that busy schedules and transportation constraints can make it difficult to attend CPR classes following our schedules at our San Jose office. That’s why we offer the convenience of bringing CPR training directly to your site in Santa Clara. With our CPR classes in Santa Clara, you can learn life-saving skills in the comfort of your own place.
The minimum class sizes you can accommodate for on-site CPR classes in Santa Clara.
For our on-site CPR classes in Santa Clara, we have a minimum requirement of 8 students per class. This minimum number ensures a conducive learning environment and allows for effective group interaction and practice.
The process for scheduling a CPR class at your Santa Clara location: Scheduling a CPR class with us is convenient and straightforward. Simple contact our team via phone at 408-843-7375 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs, group size, and preferred dates. We will work with you to find a suitable day and time that accommodates your schedule. Our instructors will arrive at site with all the necessary training materials, equipment, and resources to facilitate an engaging and informative session.
We provide BLS, ACLS, PALS, First Aid, Pediatric First Aid/AED/CPR Classes in Santa Clara for:
Medical/Dental Professional: We provide the American Heart Association (AHA) BLS/ACLS/PALS for Healthcare Providers and Professional Rescuers, which is required CPR certification for healthcare professional working in hospitals and clinics in California.
Non-Medical (General Public): We provide the Health & Safety Institute (HSI) CPR/AED/First Aid for the general public in the various settings, including home, communities, and workplace. Our courses are suitable for teachers, respite caregivers, airline personnel, construction professionals, lifeguards, parents, nonemergency transportation drives, corporate employees, factory workers, and security officers. HSI certification is appropriate for companies, schools, industries. Please check your industry guidelines and let us help you schedule the right class for your specific industry needs. Some industries may require American Heart Association (AHA) certification as well.
Non-Medical (Childcare/Day care): We provide the American Heart Association Pediatric (AHA) CPR/AED/First Aid classes for individuals involved in childcare (childcare works, teachers, foster care works, camp counselors, youth organizations). This course is also ideal for parent, grandparents, extended family members, babysitters, and guardians. It is the required Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid certification with EMSA (Emergency Medical Services Authority) approved.
For more information about each class, you can find details on the link below. However, for scheduling CPR classes at your site in Santa Clara, please contact us.
CPR classes in Santa Clara – Emergency & Health Training Center
By choosing our CPR classes in Santa Clara and working with us, you can gain life-saving skills without the hassle of traveling to a training facility, we can come to your site for a group training. Our personalized instruction, experiment instructor, convenience, and flexibility ensure a valuable and engaging learning experience for you and your staffs. Please contact us today to schedule CPR class at your convenience for a group training. Our mission is going beyond certification, your confident in our training is our ultimate goal.
TOP RATED PRODUCTS
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- Classroom Training
- Same Day Certification (2 Years AHA BLS Certification)
- Length of Class: Approximately 3.5 hours.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - Renewal
- Classroom onsite training for healthcare providers who have previously completed the ACLS course and are seeking to renew their certification and unexpired American Heart Association ACLS certification card.
- Length of class is about 6 hours.
- PRECOURSE STUDYING: Per the American Heart Association, please go to https://elearning.heart.org/course/424 to view study material (Launch the course to access the videos and Self-assessment test). You must email (email@example.com) us or print out and bring your Self-Assessment test score with you to class.
- Same Day AHA Certification (2 Years AHA ACLS Certification).
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Classroom training
- American Heart Association PALS Certification (2 years)
- Class Length is About 8 hours for Renewal or 12 hours for Initial.
CPR Classes in Hayward – American Heart Association CPR BLS, ACLS, PALS, First Aid, Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid, CPR classes in
CPR classes in Milpitas American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS, First Aid, Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid, CPR classes in Milpitas Why
CPR Classes in Mountain View – American Heart Association CPR BLS, ACLS, PALS, First Aid, CPR Classes in Mountain View