American Heart Association BLS CPR Renewal in the Bay Area American Heart Association BLS CPR Certification Is it time for
Emergency & Health Training Center
CPR Training Classes Near Me!
You can visit the American Heart Association website and click on “Search Classes Near Me.” Enter your zip code and select “Find a Class”. Then, click on the names of the CPR training classes near your location to access more details.
To ensure that the CPR training classes that meets your needs; you can search it on Google, Yelp, or Facebook to read comments and reviews from previous students.
There are a few things you should be aware of prior booking a class:
- Firstly, check if you will receive the certification card on the day of class. Some CPR training facilities may not provide certificate immediately, so if your certification is expiring soon, it is advisable to choose a CPR training center that can issue certification on the day of class.
- In order to gain the confident that you need, there should be plenty of hand motor practices. Equally important to hands on practice is to engage group scenarios practice so that you can be ready. We never know when we can be in this situation. We do know that if you prepare by practicing with hands on practice, you will be better than those that are not.
- Select a training class that work with your budget. When it comes to CPR fee, some can be more expensive than other even with the same training and certification. It is recommended to choose a reputable and affordable place to study since you will need to renew your certification every two years.
- Inquiring in group discounts. Some CPR training centers do offer a good discount for group rates. The discount level can base on how large is the group that you inquire for the training.
Our Training Center is located in San Jose and serving the San Jose communities as well as other nearby cities, we can provide high quality training for you and your company. We also commute to your site with no additional charge for group training. Please select one of the classes below that meet your need:
- CPR Training for Medical/Dental
- CPR Training for Community rescuers
- CPR Training for Daycare/Childcare
Scheduling CPR Training classes at your location is simple and hassle-free.
Please reach out to our team via by phone at 408-843-7375 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your training requirements, group size, and desired dates. We will work collaboratively with you to find a suitable day and time that fits your schedule. Our expert instructors will arrive fully equipped with all the necessary training materials, equipment, and resources, ensuring an engaging and informative session. The best part is there will be no additional fee for on-site training at your location.
No time for onsite for a full class training!
We also offer the flexibility of completing a portion of your CPR class online (Part 1) for courses like BLS, ACLS, CPR, and First Aid (AHA) and following with an on-site “skills session” with one of our AHA instructors to obtain your certification. Simply contact us once you finished the online course to schedule for the hands-on practice using high tech CPR manikins. Remember to bring your Heartcode Part 1 certificate on the day of the skills session or can email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us prior coming in for the skills session.
At The Emergency and Health Training Center, we ensure that our training equipment meets the latest standards and requirements. We provide comprehensive support to our students, enabling a seamless transition from training to real-life situations. Our instructors do understand how stressful it is when it comes to real-life situation. They too already went through this many times and want to share their experiences with our students.
Join us for CPR Training and equip yourself with the life-saving skills that can make a significant difference in emergency situations. Contact us today to schedule your on-site training session.
Let do this altogether to ensure that our community, workplace, and home are safer.
Prepare-Practice-Perform! Every Second Counts!
TOP RATED PRODUCTS
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- Classroom Training
- Same Day Certification (2 Years AHA BLS Certification)
- Length of Class: Approximately 3.5 hours.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - Renewal
- Classroom onsite training for healthcare providers who have previously completed the ACLS course and are seeking to renew their certification and unexpired American Heart Association ACLS certification card.
- Length of class is about 6 hours.
- PRECOURSE STUDYING: Per the American Heart Association, please go to https://elearning.heart.org/course/424 to view study material (Launch the course to access the videos and Self-assessment test). You must email (email@example.com) us or print out and bring your Self-Assessment test score with you to class.
- Same Day AHA Certification (2 Years AHA ACLS Certification).
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Classroom training
- American Heart Association PALS Certification (2 years)
- Class Length is About 8 hours for Renewal or 12 hours for Initial.
CPR Classes in Hayward – American Heart Association CPR BLS, ACLS, PALS, First Aid, Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid, CPR classes in
CPR classes in Milpitas American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS, First Aid, Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid, CPR classes in Milpitas Why
CPR Classes in Mountain View – American Heart Association CPR BLS, ACLS, PALS, First Aid, CPR Classes in Mountain View